Reward and Retain High Performers.
In dynamic and competitive markets, it is essential to manage effectively incentives, employee compensation and benefit plans. With appropriate plans in place you are better able to attract top talents, retain them over time, generate workforce motivation and exceptional contribution, and reward success.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation, a cloud-based solution, transforms workforce compensation into a key element in your talent management strategy, aligning talent rewards with business strategy.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation features a unique set of capabilities to help you model and manage competitive compensation programs that motivate your people.
Align compensation programs with your organization’s objectives to improve business results
- Set forecast and model based, bonus and long-term incentive plans designed to find the optimal balance between business strategy, competitive pay and affordability
- Allocate budget to support strategic goals and employee performance levels in different parts of the organization
- Adapt compensation programs to evolving business needs and strategic goals.
Manage compensation budget effectively and with precision
- Execute a consistent global compensation strategy, with central oversight and guidance, and maintain the flexibility to optimize and adapt such programs to local markets
- Customize reward packages with bonus programs that incent employees to achieve business, team and individual performance goals
- Reduce risk with configurable workflows, approval rules, validation checks, and reports that increase process efficiency, improve budget accuracy, and help ensure compliance
- Gain visibility into budget utilization across your organization with roll-up reporting, and improve decision making with access to compensation matrices and relevant employee data
- Tie employee performance with rewards and use calibration to ensure fair, objective compensation decisions
- Align performance-goal achievement with bonus payouts to instill a true pay-for-performance culture.
Reward employees for their contributions and motivate them to perform their best
- Use configurable personal compensation statements to communicate to employees the full value of the reward packages
- Inform employees of bonus plan eligibility and potential bonus plan payouts that will be rewarded for meeting specific targets
- Use rewards and recognition tools throughout the year to motivate and acknowledge employee achievements and outstanding contributions when they occur.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation can be a stand-alone system, or a part of the cloud-based Synerion Success solution that integrates with Synerion Core HR, to provide the best cost-benefit ratio. Moreover, it can work alongside SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals, to assure that incentives and rewards are clearly correlated with individual performance and the organization’s compensation and benefits packages.