Assign the Right People, to the Right Places, at the Right Time. Prevent Risks and Penalties. Meet Budget Guidelines.
Synerion Scheduling addresses the main challenge faced by labor-intensive sectors: controlling labor costs without compromising the quality of service and ensuring compliance with statutory and union requirements, including solutions specifically designed for the Retail sector.
- Set staffing needs per shift
- Generate long term schedules that respect budgets
- Create schedules based on expected workloads and events, at an employee / department / shift / position level, to prevent overstaffing and/or understaffing
- Assign employees to shifts according to fixed or flexible work patterns, for optimum staff coverage of planned workloads, while taking into consideration employee availability and working preferences
- Specifically for retailers – assign workers to shifts during store hours, based on staffing needs, as well as the option to change store working hours, for example during holidays
- Identify staffing gaps in the short term and perform ad-hoc staff assignment
- Simple and smart shift offerings to all or some department employees. The manager is able to select an employee- who has applied for an “open” shift, and upon approval, the employee is assigned to the shift
- Employee lending between departments.
- View their shifts via the Internet / Smartphone application
- Request swapping shifts directly with a suitable colleague prior to submitting the request for approval by their manager
- Apply for an “open” shift
- View the status of swapping requests they have sent to or received from other employees and their manager’s approvals.
- Recommendations about the most suitable employee to be assigned based on set of configurable attributes, such as fit to position, seniority, vacation balance and more
- Real time alerts when violating labor legislation, and when non-compliant with statutory and union requirements, as well as company policies
- Central control panel (dashboard) to highlight issues and trends that require your attention and allow for a timely response.
- Ability to easily identify gaps between the budget forecast, planned schedules and execution , to allow corrective action to staff schedules
- Managing hourly, daily and weekly budget (for the retail sector)
- Ability to block overstaffing based on hourly budget and/or before/after store operation hours (for the retail sector)
- Reduction of labor costs – Synerion Scheduling system offers a list of recommended employees based on seniority, worked hours and vacation balance, providing managers with the ” big picture” and supports them in making informed scheduling decisions
- Decreasing overtime through real-time alerts on deviation to allowed overtime thresholds
- Reduced risk of non-compliance and prevention of penalties by offering:
o Total compliance with labor laws, regulations and union agreements
o An alerts engine to warn of deviation from work hours, number of shifts, rest time between shifts, number of consecutive days worked, etc.
- Friendly, intuitive and smart interface.