In recent years, the domain of financial services (banking, investment houses, insurance companies, and accounting firms) has moved toward consolidation of services. Increased competition has required the hiring of more skilled employees specializing in a variety of fields, deployed at different sites and at times even in other countries.
People make the difference. It is important therefore that you identify the people that contribute the most to the organization – those that think “strategy” and have profound business knowledge that help identify opportunities and threats – those who support the growth of the organization over time.
With our solutions you can identify the candidates most suitable to meet the requirements of an open position, either from within the company or by recruiting new employees, in a way that will shorten processes and reduce costs.
Automation of business processes includes the collection and accurate processing of actual working hours, to ensure that customer billing is based on reliable calculations of hours, and the preparation of payroll data. Synerion solutions allow management to control labor costs and achieve the profitability targets of the organization.
- Meeting budget – accurate pay for actual working hours
- Reduction of risks by ensuring compliance with labor laws, regulations and employee agreements
- Labor costing and analysis of planned vs. actual of every project, to improve profitability indices
- Reduction of administration and paperwork through process automation
- Reduction in cost and time-to-hire of employees, ensuring the best match between job requirements and the candidate’s capabilities
- Identification and retention of talented employees by means of compensation and career planning within the organization.
- Simultaneous management and calculation of several tasks and proportional assignment of work hours
- Real-time alerts concerning discrepancies between plan and actual
- Solution for strict data security limitations
- Automation of business processes, from recruitment to attendance/absences management, including payroll processing
- Employee and manager self-service, based on authorizations, that enables viewing and updating of information in real time and improve communication regarding issues such as absence requests
- Central control panel (dashboard), alerts and notifications, as well as analytics capabilities, allow trend analysis and the flagging of issues that require immediate and long term attention
- Learning and training planning for veteran and new employees
- Performance management tools to identify the most talented and best performing employees
- Career and succession planning.