Improve Productivity. Manage Employee Time Effectively. Reduce Overtime. Respond to Changes.
The result is improved productivity, up to 3% labor cost savings, reduced absenteeism, better utilization of work time, and the ability to measure employee effectiveness and performance in real time.
Synerion WFM solutions are available either In the Cloud – no infrastructure required, or On-Premise. Either model can be implemented modularly, or as a complete and integrated workforce management suite.
- Synerion Time and Attendance – advanced software for employee attendance and absence management
- Synerion Absence Management – absence planning and management system
- Synerion Scheduling – software for scheduling and shift assignments, including solutions for the retail sector
- Synerion Labor Costing – labor allocation and tracking of job costs
- Alerts – for compliance with labor laws
- Synerion Mobile Pro – reporting attendance, absences, tasks performed, expenses, company phone directory and more.
The REST API enables on-demand connectivity, with other systems such as ERP, CRM, PMS and HR as well as with devices of all types.
- Automatic setup and updating of data, only once – saving on administration and reducing human errors
- Integration between systems – real time interface
- Enables the creation of integrated reports based on data from different systems
- Access by parent companies abroad to the Time and Attendance and Labor Costing systems of a local subsidiary, for tracking the data of local employees – how many hours they worked, what tasks did they handle, etc., at any given moment, upon demand. (No need to switch to the parent company systems, which rarely comply with local regulation).
Synerion WFM Solutions – Main Benefits
- Reduced labor costs by minimizing overtime, monitoring shift schedules, and accurate payroll
- Improved productivity by identifying areas that require streamlining
- Less tedious administrative tasks through automated processes
- Assurance of adequate staff coverage
- Reduced corporate risk through compliance with legislative, union, and contractual requirements by means of alerts in cases of labor law violations
- A central control panel (dashboard) highlights issues that require your attention and enables a timely responseAnalytics providing a comprehensive and valid view of your workforce in real-time
- Advanced and intuitive interface for easy implementation among users and enhanced utilization of the system, including “Walk Me” option that guides you, step-by-step through processes
- Self-service tools to improve communication between employees and managers
- Increased flexibility with a modular approach that allows your organization to implement and add system components as needed.
Synerion WFM Solutions – Key Features
- Collects, calculates, and analyzes work hours by employee, department, or task
- Exposes potential risks and issues that need attention by means of alerts and proactive notifications that call for action
- Includes a centralized database and automated business processes
- Provides multi-dimensional views of generated reports
- Allows self-service access based on levels of authorization
- HTML5, supported by all browsers
- Interfaces with most enterprise systems.